Sacred Hear School, Chapra, Bihar
Summer: 7.00AM to 1.00PM
Winter: 8.15AM to 2.00PM
Work Days: Monday- Saturday
Admission to Sacred Heart Mission School
Admission to Sacred Heart Mission School implies on the part of the students and parents willingness, to comply with the rules and regulations of the school.
Management has the right to admit and retain students in this school according to its policy, in conformity with the provisions and instructions issued by the appropriate authority from time to time.
General Rules and Regulations
1. Parents are expected to send their children regularly to school as required. Attendance is a must for promotion.
2. The school cannot be responsible for the loss of articles. Students are advised not to bring money, gold and other costly items to the school.
3. All are expected to attend class on the first and the last day of the semester.
4. Repeated absence from class or unexpected absence for more than 10 working days, school will not be responsible for (study) performance of such students.
5. Parents are expected to attend every Parent Teachers Meet (PTM) at the information of the school, for the better progress of your child.
6. The School Diary should be brought to the school daily.
The school does not provide any transport connivances but there is auto & bus service available by the individuals, so the parents are free to reach children to the school by their own possibilities.